Are you passionate about supporting the business by delivering high quality services and are you an adaptive and empowering leader? Then we have a challenge for you! Atea is undergoing a major digital transformation and Atea Digital Services (ADS, our Group IT function) is part of driving this change.
We are hiring a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for the Finance application portfolio across Atea group and local applications for Atea Norway. As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be reporting to the CIO for Business Services. Atea is in the journey of harmonizing business processes and supporting systems and you will be instrumental to the success of this journey.
Atea Digital Services (ADS) is Atea's internal IT department and acts as a strategic business partner and a natural enabler in Atea's digitalization journey. You are offered a developing role among colleagues who help and support each other. Within ADS, we work across national borders and support Atea's entire organization. We are present in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and the Baltic States.
Main area of responsibilities
- applications supporting the Finance processes in units in the Atea group, except for the SAP where Atea has a CoE established, and local applications.
- managing and controlling the application services supporting the delivery areas and you will be involved in identifying, selecting, and implementing common systems for the group within the delivery areas.
- managing a team of business analysts and solution specialists located across the Nordic and Baltic offices.
- business stakeholder management is an important part of your day-to-day work, and you will interact with Finance leaders at different levels across the group and local business stakeholders in Norway.
- vendor management for the Finance solution area and the local applications in Norway.
- cost control and budget management to ensure a service is delivered at a competitive cost at the agreed service levels.
- a minimum of 5 years’ experience in working as a Service Delivery Manager in the IT area, ideally with Finance solutions and other business applications.
- a good understanding of Finance and other business processes.
- you are a motivating leader with experience in guiding international distributed teams.
- to be successful you need to be able to understand complex IT landscapes.
- good communication skills in both English and Norwegian, both verbally and in writing, and be excellent in stakeholder management.
- experience of effectively developing, communicating, and implementing strategic objectives.
- you are self-going with a constructive and problem-solving mindset.
The position is located in Oslo.
At Atea, we embody our vision of being "The Place to Be," striving to create the Place to Be for our customers, partners, and employees alike. As a golden partner with major technology vendors, we are always at the forefront, receiving training, certifications, and access to the latest products and services in the market.
We provide competitive compensation packages, outstanding pension plans, comprehensive health insurance, full pay during parental leave, flexible working hours, and numerous professional and social group opportunities. At Atea, we recognize the importance of technology in achieving global sustainability goals, and we are committed to fostering sustainability efforts that hold significant value for our employees, customers, and partners.
Does this sound exciting to you? Then we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. Applications will be processed promptly. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Dag Skage at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!