Are you passionate about security? We need to strengthen with an Information Security Officer for Atea Norway in our group-wide security division, Group Security. Now we are looking for you who want to push the security area to higher levels.
Group Security consists of a great mix of different security competences as we are responsible for Information Security throughout the Atea Group.
The Security area is growing rapidly and is seen prioritized and important, both to protect Atea's and our customers information.
We offer you a workplace characterized by employees who are passionate about IT, employees who take personal responsibility and enjoys teamwork.
Your role in the team
We are looking for you who have solid experience in information security. You will work closely with the delivery in everyday life and act as cohesive for the security area with focus on Atea Norway.
You will act as support and provide governance in everyday life and manage the Information security work. You will belong to an experienced team that all have a distinct service spirit and "want more" attitude.
At the tactical level, your duties include, but not exclusively, of: Delivery area responsibility for Information Security with associated internal and external deliveries for Norway, ensuring that local Information Security Policies and procedures are harmonized with the Group security governing documents. You will also ensure that the right security measures are implemented, and controlled, in relation to Information security, IT-security and data protection.
This includes ensuring and measuring risks, security maturity, effectiveness of actions, reporting and monitoring, and reporting results to both operational and strategic stakeholders.
At the operational level, it is part of the role to initiate and follow up security audits, including ISO27001. Handling IT-related threats to ensure effective IT-security as well as preparing and managing the results of vulnerability scans and penetration tests. Work with follow-up of security risks according to established risk process. Act as support in IT-, and Information security related issues from the business, as well as contributing to security awareness for our employees. The role also includes supporting the sales organization in customer security requirements.
To succeed as an Information Security Officer, you need to be a Norwegian citizen and have documented experience from similar positions. You have high social skills as well as talent and interest in building good relationships.
You also have
- Documented leadership experience
- High competence in the field of Information Security
- High IT competence with the ability to see details and a holistic perspective
- Ability and experience to lead security investigations
- Systematic and effective ability to lead and coordinate work
- Good communicator with the ability to present and express yourself well both in speech and writing in Norwegian and English
- A true team player with ability to lead and work with change as well as innovation in the security area
- Certification for CISM, CISA, CISSP, ISO 27001 lead implementer is a merit.
We can offer you
- Challenging work tasks in an exciting business
- Professional development and highly competent colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Adaptable and flexible employer competitive conditions
- A customized career program, certification, and the opportunity for further education to build your skills
- An incredibly good working environment with a strong focus on lifelong learning and unity
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity?
Office adress Oslo.
We are ready to hear from you as soon as possible and no later than 2022-05-25. Your application can be in English or Norwegian. All applications are evaluated continuously.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Jan Erik Isaksson, Group CISO, email@example.com or phone +46 70 2958750 or SDM, firstname.lastname@example.org, Hilde Blixøen +47 41682654.
This recruitment process is handled by us at Atea, and we therefore avoid all calls and suggestions from recruitment and staffing companies.
Atea wants to be The Place To Be and therefore we value the qualities that an even age and gender distribution as well as ethnic and cultural diversity add to the business.
As a qualitative part of our usual recruitment work, our final candidates undergo a background check, this to increase awareness of our future employees.