Here is an update on Community Tech 2019.
As previously informed, Community Tech is a community for tech by tech. Community Tech is a community for learning and sharing. Community Tech is tailored for the tech crowd, like IT-managers and IT-consultant. Others are of course welcome, but the message and content is targeted towards IT-managers and IT-professionals. Community Tech is a full day conference with plenum sessions, 30 mins break-out sessions, labs and meet the expert.
We will visit 7 cities:
- 12 September Ålesund, NMK
- 19 September Bodø, Scandic Havet
- 2 October Trondheim, Clarion Hotel & Congress
- 10 October Kristiansand, Clarion Hotel Ernst
- 17 October Bergen, Quality Edvard Grieg
- 22 October Stavanger, Clarion Hotel Air
- 31 October Oslo, Clarion Hotel The Hub
The agenda will be the same in all 7 cities. We will go live this week (week 23), both internally and externally communication. Follow us on social media, and please share. For more detailed program, please visit www.atea.no/community (Goes live Tuesday 11th). For more partner specific information, registrations etc, please visit https://www.atea.no/om-atea/partnerinfo/community/.
All speakers will be invited to presentation training in August.
We are looking forward to go touring with you, and that we together make Community Tech 2019 a great experience for our customers!
- Your content should support Atea’s strategy. Contact your Atea partner contact if you have any questions about the strategy
- The target audience is IT-managers and IT-professionals
- Content should be user-oriented! Certainly, a customer case and customers who speaks about the customer value would be absolutely great and score high in the speaker validation
Community Tech offering includes:
- 1pcs backwall 100x240cm
- Graphic production on backwall
- 2 café chairs, 1 café table (45cm high)
Note: First selected city includes transportation costs of the items above. Transport of additional material is not included and may be booked through JCP.
Ved spørsmål, ta kontakt med en av følgende:
JCP Event AS v/Jonas Lian (partneransvarlig)
Mobil: 98 29 99 83 / E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
JCP Event AS v/Alexandra Roos (prosjektleder)
Mobil: 982 99 963 / E-post: email@example.com
Atea AS v/Simen Smedsberg Kneppe
Mobil: 47 38 78 80 / E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atea AS v/Marie Jerpseth
Mobil: 92 06 58 88 / E-post: email@example.com