Insurance claim


Claimant / Contact person from school

Contact information of user

Return address for equipment after service

Don’t fill out if the information is the same as above

Extent of damage

NOTE: Police report must be attached when burglary, theft, or loss

Agreement and purchase information

Do you have a damaged unit which is covered by the Atea Finance insurance? Then you can make a claim with this form. If you think the damage is known and occurred during normal use, we ask you to fill out Our Return form oppfattes bedre hvis du oppdaterer nettleseren din. Her finner du en ny versjon av Internet Explorer