Are you a team player who wants to be part of the international team? Right now, we at Atea Managed Services are looking for somebody who is passionate about service development and with proven track record of working with managed services as a value-add to public cloud. We offer a great workplace that is defined by employees who are passionate about what they do, take personal responsibility, and put the team first. We proudly state that we build the future with IT.
Your role in the team
Atea Managed Services consists of more than 1300 employees in five countries, delivering managed services from the whole Cloud & IT infrastructure spectrum to customers in the Nordics and Baltics. We offer a place to develop your expertise and where each day offers new challenges to solve together with your colleagues and our customers. As a Service Owner for Cloud in Atea you are responsible for development, maintenance, and service life cycle management of our managed services on top of Public Cloud. as well as responsibility to steer the development of our own Cloud Management Platform. You will be part of a team with 15 highly skilled Service Owners located in Atea offices across Nordics & Baltics. You have a business-focused mindset and use your ability to provide standardized services to our customers.
- Service ownership including design, planning, cost model and documentation
- Have a close relationship with the production unit and support the business with solution based on the business requirements
- Roadmaps for service that are aligned with the overall strategy for both AMS and Atea
- Oversee and support implementation of planned changes/improvements to service
- Ensure that service align with CISO & DPO requirements
- Identify competency gaps within AMS on service
- Execute planned evaluation of service health
- Gathering and documenting technology requirements from strategy and business requirements
- Keep track of service baseline / current setup
- Investigate technology options/trends to improve service
- Investigate and define automation-and self-service flow options within the service
- Support Procurement in choice of solutions
- Support Project Management in planning and execution of technology changes or oversee execution on smaller changes connected to the service
- Support on solution design in sales and onboarding (on demand)
- Experience with similar tasks, preferably with larger complex companies or other service providers
- Experience with ITIL, flexible development methodology, DevOps, Lean and continuous improvement
- Knowledge in Azure is a must, and AWS is a plus
What we offer
At Atea decisions are never far away. We are dedicated to coaching leadership and our employee’s personal development and health. Our culture is defined by our values - a culture of forward thinking, humor and fellowship. This culture has made us the largest supplier of information technology and associated services in the Nordics and Baltics. We always have big things in the pipeline. We like to challenge ourselves and often go our own way. We do that thanks to our brave employees who like big goals.
Your application is welcome! Please contact Stian Lie-Eriksen, Manager Service Design, on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, phone number +47 46 89 35 71 if you have any questions. We handle applications ongoing, and the role can be filled before the final application date. Atea wants to be the ‘The Place To Be’ for our customers, partners and employees as we value and work actively with diversity and inclusion. As part of our usual recruitment process all candidates will go through a background check.